Features & Benefits
- Simple one-time setup for all types of PAP equipment including CPAP, Bi-PAP, BPAP, and VPAP
- Includes 1 filter and 1 check valve
- Suitable for all SoClean machines with 1200SC
- Filter converts activated oxygen into regular oxygen as departing SoClean 2 chamber
- Check valve prevents water damage of electronic elements of CPAP
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
The Cartridge Filter Kit for the SoClean 2 (1200SC) includes one replacement filter and one replacement check valve. This kit is compatible for all SoClean 2 machines with “SC1200” in the serial number. It is recommended that the filter and check valve are replaced every 6 months, if you use your SoClean 2 device once daily with the default 7-minute cycle.
- Remove old cartridge filter and insert your new cartridge filter.
- Remove old check valve on SoClean tubing and insert new check valve with the arrows pointing toward the CPAP machine.
- Reset your SoClean sanitizer machine by pressing the Hourglass button and Manual button at the same time for approximately 5 seconds.
- Release buttons when you see a smiley face.
- Use the SoClean sanitizer machine as normal.
Note: Unit NOT included with your SoClean 2 Cartridge Filter Kit purchase.