Did you order the wrong product? Or maybe you need to exchange the product that you ordered? Whatever the reason, if you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, we can help you set up a return.
Please follow the steps below to return your order.
1. First, make sure that your return meets the following criteria:
- The product you ordered is returnable and not listed on the FDA’s non-returnable health product list, (see below).
- Your return request is within 30 days of receiving your order.
- The product has not been used and is in new condition.
- The product is in the original packaging with all instructions included.
2. If you meet all of the above criteria, you will need to apply for a RMA (return merchandise authorization).
All returns must have a RMA number, so we can identify your return and credit you back! Call us, email us, or submit your request online through your customer account.
3. Once we approve your request, we will email you the RMA number, return address and any other important information.
4. Re-package your return in the original packaging.
5. Take your packaged return to your nearest shipping provider - UPS, FedEx or US Postal Service.
Send the package back to the address we emailed to you in Step 3**. Make sure to put the RMA number on the label (example: Place the RMA # on the ATTN: line, such as ATTN: RMA#1234567).
6. Ask for a return receipt with your tracking information.
Send us back an email with your tracking number, so we know when to expect to receive your return.
7. Once your return is delivered to us and inspected, we will refund your purchase back to the original method of payment.
Please allow 3-5 business days for the bank to process the credit back to your account. A small restocking fee will be applied to the refund amount, if applicable.***
For more information, visit our FAQ page.
Which products are not returnable?
Call us first and a Patient Care Representative (PCR) will be happy to help you make that determination. Merchandise that typically is non-returnable includes:
- Eating Products – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Hygiene Products – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Mouth Stick Products – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Toileting Products – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Braces, Splints – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Pillows – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Bathing Products (includes Commodes, Raised Toilet Seats, Shower Chairs & Bath Benches) – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- Gel Mattress Overlays – Non-returnable.
- Gel Cushions – Non-returnable.
- Skin Cream, Lotions – Non-returnable.
- Travel CPAP machines - Non-returnable.
- CPAP Accessories – Non-returnable if packaging is opened.
- SoClean Products – Non-returnable if product is used.
Skin salves, ointments, creams and lotions: For your safety, we maintain strict security over our inventory of skin care products to avoid contamination or product tampering. To maintain this security no skin gels or lotions may be returned or exchanged once delivered. Be assured you will never receive a product that has not been handled by anyone other than the manufacturer and our shipping staff.
Pillows, orthopedic soft goods, supports, braces and other non-returnable health care items. For your safety and protection, regional health laws and hygienic concerns render us unable to accept returns on all pillow products, orthopedic soft goods, braces, supports, hot/cold therapy items, other health care items once it is evident the item has been opened, used or worn. We truly regret the strictness of this policy, but require it to ensure the safety and hygienic integrity of the products we sell for all our customers. We know you wouldn't want us to send you a used health care product.
Other items may also be non-returnable. Your PCR can help you determine if your product is returnable.
If Sezzle was used as the payment method for the order you wish to return, please contact us, so we can walk you through this process.
* This process does not apply to orders where products were received defective or damaged, or if you want to exchange your order. Please contact us directly to resolve an issue with a defective or damaged product, or complete an exchange.
**We do not offer free returns. The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with returning an item, unless the item was received defective or damaged.
***Please note that there will be a 20% restocking fee applied by the manufacturer. This will be deducted from your total refund. A restocking fee is not applied to an exchange, damaged or defective item.