Features & Benefits
- One single battery powers your CPAP machine for 1-3 nights* with the heated humidifier turned off
- Option to connect 2 batteries together for longer run times
- Compatible with all current ResMed and Philips Respironics PAP devices
- Charge the NiteOwl with your CPAP power supply - no need for extra cords
- Quick-charge 3.0 USB port charges your go-to electronic devices, such as tablets, phones, and laptops
- FAA-approved for use on board aircrafts - great for international and red-eye flights!
- Weight (of one battery): 1.7 lbs.
- Dimensions (of one battery): 4.8" W x 0.80" H x 7.50" L
- Charge Time (of one battery): 2-3 hours** @ 90W
- Life Span (of one battery): 500 cycles***
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Cell Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Casing: Aluminum Alloy
- Power Gauge: Digital Display (shows charge level as a percentage)
- Output Voltage: 12V-24 DC (depending on DC output cable)
- Charge Input: 10V-28V
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10V-28V
PAP Machine Compatibility
- ResMed AirSense 11 Series
- ResMed AirSense 10 Series
- ResMed AirMini Portable CPAP
- Philips DreamStation
- Philips DreamStation 2
- Philips System One
Included in Your Battery Purchase
- Two NiteOwl CPAP Batteries
- Bridge Cable
- ResMed Cable Kit
- Philips Respironics Cable
Rest Assured with the NiteOwl: Your Companion for Anytime, Anywhere Sleep Therapy
With more than 35 years of combined respiratory experience and battery development, it's innovative technology makes the NiteOwl CPAP Battery one of the most dynamic and efficient batteries on the market. This portable CPAP battery can be used as a battery backup system and will automatically turn on if power is lost, which allows your sleep therapy to continue uninterrupted. Bring the NiteOwl with you anywhere for a safer, more reliable, and restful night's sleep!
*Run times depend on many factors including device type, pressure setting, mask fit, etc.
**Charge times are per one single battery using a 90W rated AC power supply.
***After 500 cycles, one battery shall recover at least 70% of initial charge.