Please note, SoClean uses an universal fitting to integrate with a variety of CPAP models. Most CPAP machines with a standard hose will work with the SoClean right out of the box. The following CPAP models use a heated hose and require an adapter to maintain functionality: the ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed S9, Fisher & Paykel ICON™, Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 600 series, the Transcend II, Breas Z1, Breas Z1 Auto, Breas Z2 and Breas Z2 Auto. Please select your adapter above, if necessary, or purchase separately here.
Features & Benefits
- Simple one-time setup for all types of PAP equipment including CPAP, Bi-PAP, BPAP, and VPAP
- SoClean starts automatically after you place your mask in the chamber and shut the lid.
- Fits all popular mask types and CPAP machines
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold within minutes
- Peace-of-mind sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 2 year warranty
- Length: 7.875"
- Width: 7.25"
- Height: 8.875"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
Meet the world's first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer!
Save time with this safe, easy and effective CPAP equipment cleaning process. Each morning, simply place your mask, hose and reservoir inside of the SoClean, close the lid and go about your day. Using activated oxygen, the SoClean 2 CPAP CLeaner and Sanitizer works to eliminate 99.9% of common CPAP germs and bacteria, including any mold, bacteria, and viruses that may be lingering in your CPAP system. With its automated cleaning system, you no longer have to bother disassembling, washing and drying your mask by hand every day. From nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks, the inside chamber of the SoClean was designed to accommodate many mask types. So sleep safely and breathe easier- with SoClean cleaning your CPAP equipment is a snap!
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
The SoClean requires that you change the filter and the check valve every 6 months. A Cartridge Filter Kit containing both of these items can be purchased above.
The SoClean will provide daily sanitation of your CPAP supplies to remove germs and bacteria; however it is recommended that you regularly wash your CPAP mask and headgear as needed to remove facial oils, dust and residues.