The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ Card-to-Cloud CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine with an integrated humidifier designed to make therapy easy. Its user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings. The AutoRamp feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The SmartStart function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
The HumidAir™ heated humidifier is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution for the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 series of devices. For a comfortable humidity level, add a HumidAir™ humidifier to your device. It is designed to seamlessly integrate with the device and offer relief from dryness and congestion. The HumidAir™ is incredibly simple to use. The device automatically detects when the HumidAir™ is connected. Once you have filled it with water and connected it, you are ready to go. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
Features and Benefits
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the optimal treatment during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart allows you to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for you.
- The HumidAir™ cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- Easily store & upload CPAP therapy data via SD card. No Bluetooth capabilities required.
- Device lifetime: 2 years
- DC output: 24V, 3.75A Typical power consumption: 53W (57VA) Storage and transport temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Operating temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) Note: The air flow for breathing produced by this therapy device can be higher than the temperature of the room. Under extreme ambient temperature conditions (104°F/40°C) the device remains safe.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Storage and transport humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing Pressure
- Pressure sensor: Internally located at device outlet, analog gauge pressure type, -5 to +45 cm H2O (-5 to +45 hPa)
- Flow sensor: Internally located at device inlet, digital mass flow type, -70 to +180 L/min
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 380 mL
- Maximum flow: 4 L/min
Included with Your Purchase
- Device with HumidAir™ integrated humidifier
- Water tub
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card
- User Guide
Please note that the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ Card-to-Cloud with HumidAir™ requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order, a MSC Medical Shop representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.
Note: This unit does not have the Bluetooth capabilities of the standard ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine and cannot connect via Bluetooth. The Card-to-Cloud unit downloads compliance data through SD card. For these reasons, this unit is not compatible with the myAir app.