FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Most powerful handheld cordless UVC sanitizer in the market
- High powered germicidal UVC light kills 99% of bacteria, viruses & mold
- Designed to wave over a surface and kill germs within just 5 seconds with one-touch control
- Built-in rechargeable battery can last up to 120 minutes
- Safety Start - Requires the ON/OFF button to be held down continuously for 3 seconds.
- Proximity Sensors - Automatically turns off the light source when the Lumin Wand is lifted higher than 6" from the surface.
- Advanced Sensor Technology - Capable of detecting a user's turn of the wrist and shutting off the light source if a user attempts to turn the device away from a surface, to protect the user.
- The wand is incased in special material to keep dust and dirt from forming on the UVC light, which can make other wands with exposed UVC light, ineffective when sanitizing.
- Lumin wand can be utilized for: workstations such as keyboards, desk phones, and paperwork, personal belongings such as keys and cell phones, vehicle door handles and interior surfaces, and warehouse equipment and inventory
- Retail pack includes Lumin Wand with internal rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Charging Cord and User Manual
- LED Wavelength: 254nm
- UV Strength: 8W; 220 Mj/cm²
- Battery Type: Li-ion 18650 Rechargeable
- Rated Input: AC100-200V, 50-60Hz
- Bulb Type: Mercury
- Sanitization Time: 5 seconds
- Charge Time / Run Time: 2 hours
- Product Dimensions: 13.2" X 2"
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs
PROVEN SAFE, PROVEN EFFECTIVE
The Lumin Wand is the only disinfecting wand on the market that delivers over 100mJ/cm² of UVC output in under 5 seconds, enough to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and backed by third party lab testing. The Lumin Wand puts out 10-20 times the strength of other wands and requires the shortest contact time on the market. The Lumin Wand is lab tested to remove over 99.9% of E. coli, Staph, Listeria, Salmonella, H1N1 and Human Coronavirus.
The Lumin Wand has been safety engineered to prevent unintentional injury. Three advanced safety features have been designed including: a 3 second delay to avoid a child from unintentionally activating the device, a proximity sensor that will turn off the light source if the Wand is lifted higher than 6" from a surface, and an advanced sensor detection of any turn of the wrist, which shuts off if a user attempts to look directly at the light source.