Features & Benefits:
- World's first daytime therapy alternative for mild OSA and snoring
- Electrical stimulation to the muscle in the back of the throat. Proven to strengthen this muscle to alleviate collapse
- Controlled through an app on the phone
- Charges via USB
- 8 week trial
- Used for 20 minutes, 1 time each day for 6 weeks, followed by two 20-minute sessions required each week thereafter
The eXciteOSA® includes:
- Control Unit with Bluetooth, Includes USB-C type connector
- USB Cable for Control Unit Charging (15cm cable connects to UL certified USB wall charger
- (not provided) with 5 VDC, minimum 0.5amp output)
- Quick Start Guide
Meet the eXciteOSA® - A Convenient Daytime Therapy for Noticeable Nighttime Results
Take the next steps towards better sleep with the eXciteOSA®! This alternative to sleep apnea therapy is the only FDA authorized, clinically proven daytime therapy for mild obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and snoring. By focusing on the muscle function in the tongue, eXciteOSA® targets the root cause of the problem rather than relieving the symptoms. This is solved through stimulation therapy that prevents the upper airway tissue from collapsing and ensures that the upper airway remains open during sleep. The eXciteOSA® is only used for 20 minutes, one time a day for 6 weeks, and only twice per week thereafter. Using the device in the proper increments will improve your overall sleep quality significantly!
Please note: The eXciteOSA® can be used long term. You must replace the mouthpiece after 90 calendar days of first use, this includes the maintenance period. By day 91, the device will not function. This device will also not replace your current CPAP unit. Only intended as non-invasive therapy besides CPAP with daytime use.
The eXciteOSA® is convenient and simple to use:
- Download the eXciteOSA® app for iOS or Android directly on your phone or tablet.
- Attach the eXciteOSA® mouthpiece to the control unit and then place into the mouth.
- The eXciteOSA® app activates the electrodes in the mouthpiece via the control unit; tiny electrical
pulses stimulate the tongue muscle and improve muscle function.
- The eXciteOSA® app monitors your use of the device and keeps you focused on your therapy goals.
Please note that the eXciteOSA® Sleep Apnea Therapy Device requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order, a MSC Medical Shop representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.
1 year for the eXciteOSA® Control Unit from the date of purchase, 3 months for the eXciteOSA® Mouthpiece